More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

What Happens When We Get There?

[Caution:Lust]

No sooner are we safely behind the protection of my personal wards then I ask Damian a question that has been nagging at me...

"I didn't summon even the CLASS of being I was trying for. Damian; what did you say to the Proctoring Teacher which got me an 'A-'?" I ask.

"She has not even touched herself since her husband died, I offered her relief..." Damian replies and I groan.

"Daaamiaaan, that's against school policeeey! They're going to find out! She could get fired and I could get expelled!" I whine.

"Perhaps, but if you do I can take up the role of teacher. In any case, there's a chance they WONT 'find out' and if you are worried about your grade tipping them off when I meet her for our tryst tonight I can ask her what an appropriate passing grade would be and tell her to amend it..." Damian says, unconcerned.

"You do that buster: I can't afford to be expelled with a Demon for a familiar!" I grump, but Damian is taking off his bathrobe and I see that his boxers are already on the floor...

"Come, enough of this sad and fearful talk: you wanted me as a lover, why wait? Don't you want to sample my favors first, before I touch another?" He asks...

What's My Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)