More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by hematoma hematoma

What do you say?

[Bold] "Sometimes it's good to be a little bad."

This is no time for some timid come-on. Mrs. Underwood is ready, practically offering herself up, you just need to show some courage and reach out and take her. You boldly reach out and cradle her cheek with your hand.

“Sometimes,” you say, looking into those deep brown eyes, “it’s good to be a little bad.”

You get even more daring and run your thumb from her cheek over Mrs. Underwood’s full, ruby lips. She moans softly and her lips part. Her eyes close as her tongue licks the tip of your thumb. She reopens her eyes, scorching desire burning there as she let your thumb slide into her mouth. Her warm mouth sucks at your thumb for a moment. She pops her lips free.

“You’re right,” she murmurs. “I need to be bad.”

You kiss her as she gasps with lust. Her soft lips open to yours and her tongue is a wanton partner for yours in a hot, sweet swirl. You heart swells and your cock twitches. You can hardly believe your luck! How many times have you ogled Mrs. Underwood standing loyally by her husband on stage? Now you’re locking lips and wrestling tongues with her.

You dare to slide your hands from her hips around to her juicy ass, squeezing it with both hands. She gasps lustily against your lips and presses her breasts tightly against your chest. Her scent envelops you and the warmth of her voluptuous body seems almost to swallow you up. You would never describe Angela as far, but she is so much woman and she is holding you tightly against her ample body, lips pressing ravenously to yours as her tongue explores your mouth.

You give her plump ass one last squeeze before you move your hands to her blouse and begin to lift it up her smooth tummy. She gasps and pulls back.

“We can’t,” she says, taking your hands and pushing them away. “I’m a married woman, Jake.”

You twist your hands free of her grasp.

“I saw what you had on your screen,” you say, kissing her lips, teasing them open with your tongue. Your fingers begin to work the buttons of her blouse.

“I shouldn’t have done that,” she whimpers against your kiss. “We… could… ooooh… we could be caught.”

You break the kiss and walk over to the door to the computer room. You turn the deadbolt and return to her slowly, a confident smirk on your face. She has one hand on her heart, pressing her blouse tightly against her breasts, her other hand is wound tightly in her skirt. Her face is flushed and she is panting with desire.

“Oh, god forgive me,” she moans as you return to her and pull her into your arms. You lift her against you and crush any last doubts from her lips with a hungry kiss.

The passionate reignites, even hotter than moments before, and soon enough her hand is pressing down into the front of your jeans. She slips her fingers into your boxers and her soft hand wraps around your cock.

“Oh, it’s so big,” she moans.

“Just the right size for these,” you say, and you slip your hands under her blouse and squeeze her bra-cradled breasts with both hands. She shudders with lust and gives your cock another squeeze, massaging your hardness awkwardly inside your jeans.

You unbutton her blouse and she shrugs it from her creamy shoulders. Her huge mounds are blushing like her face, her creamy titflesh nearly overflowing the heavy-duty cups of a satiny lavender bra with dark purple embroidery. You groan appreciatively as she wiggles her hips and slips out of her skirt, revealing a matching pair of panties and her plump, creamy thighs. You strip off your shirt and her hands go to your muscular abdomen, rubbing all the way up to your chest.

She bites her lip, taking in the sight of you shirtless. She clearly likes what she sees.

“I don’t know what to do now,” she admits. “I’ve been with Luke so long… I forgot…”

“Don’t worry,” you say, stroking her cheek and pushing aside a strand of coppery hair that has fallen loose from her tight swirl of hair. You let your lips brush against hers. “I remember what to do.”

Time to show her you may be young, but you know how to please a woman.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)