More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Does she notice you right away?

[Author's Note]

To the Readers: Again, seriously, this story really won't be for everyone. If , humiliation, full on futa on male action, and other fringe fetishes aren't for you...turn back now!

For those that do like the story or any of the chapters feel free to drop a like here and there. It's the only way I can know if there is a demand for this kind of crazy stuff on this site.

Quick Character Summary:

Jesse Bailey: Your hapless main character who seems to go along with any situation no matter how crazy.

Helen Bailey: Main character's loving mother. Has a thing for boys dressed as girls.

Fiona Bailey: Main character's older sister. A bully, she lives to torment and embarrass her siblings. She enjoys bondage as long as she's in control.

Elsie Bailey: Main character's younger sister. A pretty normal cool gamer girl. Just wants to have some fun with her big brother, who she happens to have a bit of a crush on.

Allison: The main character's almost girlfriend. She doesn't realize it yet, but she LOVES big cocks.

Aunt Peg: Main character's aunt and Helen's older sister. Super scientist and geneticist. Any transformation or other spec fic stories would probably go well in her section.

Cousin Chloe: Main character's cousin and Peg's daughter. A perverted little nerd. Repressed except when in sexual situations, then anything goes!

Doctor Tremblay: The family doctor. Not in the story yet but he is one of the very few who knows the family secret.

Casey Devlin: A beautiful red-head and a real lady.

Zoey Beckett: Elsie's ditzy blonde friend.

Penelope Bailey: Jesse and Elsie's daughter in an alternative future timeline.

_

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)