More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17

Do you find anything interesting?

*A Familar Face

Time passes for the next few hours in a simple fashion, hunting down lone adventurers and picking them off in tunnels or when they were distracted. You gain multiple levels but it begins to slow, and you find yourself beginning to feel the itch to progress further.

Your musing is interrupted by a stomping footstep and a softer one behind it. Goddamn, its him. The Barbarian from before, the one you knocked into the abyss, is traveling down the Eastern tunnel from the checkpoint, with a woman in tow. Dark skinned and with thick brow hair tied back into a braided ponytail, she had a bandana and simple fur armor that exposes a fair amount of skin...which is rather curvy and ample, given what you can see, and you decide here and now it's time to reintroduce yourself.

Lurking out of the side passage you've chosen, you burst into form mid swing against the barbarian and let loose a rough roar against him. The man tries to turn and swing, but hes too surprised to mount a proper defense, attempting to pull his weapons out as his partner pulls forth a spear from her back, aiming to impale you as you maul down the barbarian.

Her blow strikes, but the barbarian is overwhelmed as his gear is broken down and he drops, quickly, collapsing down to the ground and fading away as you turn on the other, who looks quite worried as she raises her spear. She scored a nice hit, drawing blood in your side, but you lash out and she falls to the ground, with her spear raised. You snap out and rip at her furs, hides torn and leathers flung away.

She's rather attractive under her furs, thick and curvy in all the right ways, and she calls out in frustration as she's exposed. You give her no time to react, slamming her down into the stone floor and grabbing her arms to pin her down. She's helpless at your mercy, and alone...

How do you handle her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)