More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lexist lexist

What to do next?

** Cast of Characters **

Sara - 5'9" thin, nicely toned body. Short stylish blonde hair, blue eyes. Sara has a total knockout body with a smallish tight ass and C bordline D breasts. Sara is outgoing and can be a little bit domineering. Likes to feel like she's in control of a situation even if that means telling someone to take charge. She has a history of playing puppetmaster to any unwitting guys who drool over her amazing body. She is tasked with being my assistant during my project at work and has an office next to mine.

Cheryl - 5'6" skinny but curvy and fit. Cheryl has a mixed ancestry resulting in dark skin, green eyes and firm but grabbly large ass. Cheryl also has a very substantial chest closer to a D than a C. Cheryl has a quirky personality but is a little on the timid side, especially after having spent a couple of years having to compete with Sara for anyone's attention. She doesn't realize how attractive she really is. She works in the office on the other side of me.

Katy - 5'4" Light brown shoulder length hair, fairly skinny, but with a surprisingly shapely ass. Very perky breasts, B or maybe C cup. Katy has very bubbly and perky personality, which I've learned to love after years of working together. I've managed to keep my thoughts about her mostly platonic since she appears to be happily married.

Mandy - 5'4" curvy with wavy dark hair and dark eyes. She has surprising firm D cup breasts and she's not afraid of using them to get an extra large tip at the bar where she works. She is a long time friend and accomplice of Sara.

Melissa - 5'9" dark brown long hair, skinny but fit with a very impressive rack for her frame. Firm C/D cups which she always likes to display quite prominently. Often glancing down and admiring them herself. She works in my old office, we hooked up a few times a few years ago.

Jen - 5'7" brown shoulder length hair, very curvy but a little overweight. Easily D/DD breasts and a large ass. She works in my old office. She's always been the office lush, hooking up with whoever will have her whenever she gets tipsy.

Comments, Suggestions, Requests and Additions

  • If anyone has any comments or suggestions please let me know.
  • If you have any requests of things you like to see happen please feel free to let me know in the comments or add new chapters yourself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)