More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GreenBean GreenBean

Who are you?

*** Indulgent Writer's notes ***

For those unaware, this is all based on the videogame Bloodborne. Its been out for awhile so I know how timely this all is.
A few style notes:
I want to avoid that isn't contained within a fight scene. I'm not big on mixing pain and pleasure outside of generally asserting dominance.

I avoid straight animal sex. All the creatures featured are derived from human intellect, infected by the scourge of beasthood. Or... are some other intellect above ours, that eldritch arcane shit, you know?

In any case, I wanted to clarify a few things about each route. Broadly speaking, each have their own theme.
Jessica's make her way home path is more the cliche make choices, get fucked, pass by, or get killed by a monster type stuff. That said, each path is unique, as her choices will change the effectiveness of her paths. A girl who was fucked silly twice in a row isn't going to suddenly have the nerve to stare-down a beast. That said, a girl who was fucked silly may have better luck with other forms of diplomacy. Her story takes place closer to the events of the blood moon.
Her other paths are a little less defined.

The Gunsmith's path is going to lean more toward humanoid stuff. Much more the hunter's path. Its to explore more of the way of the hunter, the lure of blood, beasthood, and the hunt. Will likely have fewer branches than Jessica's, but will feature more exploration of Yharnam and maybe even into the hunter's dream. His story is more in the past, and may even feature some time skips. May go into chalice dungeons. I want to path out Jessica's stuff a bit more before I dig my heels into his plot-line.

Other paths I was considering adding:
A low ranking choir member (female) whom has a strange task in front of her. Probably going more into the church's strange stuff, and maybe get dropped into a nightmare or two.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)