More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShotaKisses ShotaKisses

Where do you check out first?

(Sorry Tyler, I want my character to be like this)

John Doe is 5'' and fair skinned with blonde curly hair that sometimes go into his eyes, he also have big round baby-blue eyes with full red lips. He had soft features much like a girl. He had no abs but was really skinny from the torso with an even smaller waist that comes back out to meet girly hips. He had a jiggly bubble butt which draws the eyes of some perverted men. He also had a 6-inch cock.

He was wearing an oversized white T-shirt with skinny denim jeans.
He was known to be very cute and girly for a boy, something all bi's will want.
He uses dragon slayer celestial magic, different from Lucy's.(I would edit the zodiacs, but, guess whose lazy af!!)

I was walking to the inn I was staying looking at my phone every once in a while when suddenly, I bumped into something/someone.

"Hey! Watch whe-" A raspy voice says. Looking up, I saw a pink haired man with a blue cat floating beside him. His face calmed for some reason when he saw me.

"I'm sorry!" I say bowing my head apologetically.

"It's ok, don't mind him" A feminine voice says from my right. Looking over was a blonde girl.

"Aye, Natsu's a bit angry today!" The cat says as the man turns away from me and crossed his arms. It was then I realized the Fairy Tail mark on his right shoulder.

"Y-You guys are Fairy Tail, wizards? At least, he is?" I asked pointing at the pink haired named Natsu.

"Yeah, well I am soon to be. I'm Lucy," The blonde, Lucy says with a nice smile. "this is Happy," She motioned towards the blue cat, Happy, who said 'Aye'. "and this is Natsu" She says motioning towards the pink haired boy.

"I'm John Doe, Nice to meet you guys! Can I join you? I always wanted to join Fairy Tail after my dragon abandoned me." I asked with hope in my eyes, only to be met with shocked expression, "Is everything ok?" I asked hoping I didn't say something wrong as to ruin my chances of joining Fairy Tail.

"Aye! Your a Dragon Slayer like Natsu!" The blu- Happy says flying above Natsu's head.

"Hey kid, what Dragon Slayer Magic do you use?" The one called Natsu asks

"I use Celestial Dragon Slayer Magic, what about you guys?" I ask looking at everyone who looked at Lucy.

"I use that magic too! I use Zodiac Keys!" Lucy bubbled up.

"Same, I use Diamond Zodiac Keys!" I say digging in my back pocket to pull out crystal clear keys with only a blue tint to it.

Lucy's eyes lit up as we fangirled and fanboyed about all the different types keys.

"Can we go already, I'm soo tired!!" Natsu complained as he started walking off with Happy flying behind him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)