More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

What are you?

(Lesser) Wolf

You let out an irritated growl, you were the worthless of the worthless, a lesser wolf! I mean how do you go less than a wolf!? Why didnt the programmer just make you helpless cub wolf and be done with it! To make things worse you were the ONLY lesser wolf in the game, you were a punching bag for hunters and tamers alike. Your brown fur was mangy and had a pelt vaule of 0! you had been part of a pack but they kicked you out! Nothing had ever gone your way. With a huff you opened your stat window.

(Lesser wolf)
level: 2
Melee Attack: 3
Ranged Attack: 0
Weakness: none
Abilities:
Howl: nearby weaker wolves will come in to help in a fight.

Savage Bite: Ignores Light armor, causes bleeding damage of 4 per second for 3 seconds

You sigh and close the window, I mean really why give the LESSER WOLF AN ABILITY THAT AFFECTS WEAKER WOLVES!!! Seriously you wonder if your designer and programmer lost family to a wolf, sigh why couldnt a furry make you. The upside was you had the Savage Bite ability, you actually got it for leveling up by farming kills on the Wild Critters out here. The sad thing, these wild sheep? Higher level. On the upside they had no attack stat, your plan had been to level up and show that good for nothing alpha who the real leader was! But his level was 7, most low level heroes didnt even go that far into the den.

With another huff, you slowly stalked the Silent forest. You were hoping to run into some more wild critters, if you just managed to reach level 4 the level 3 wolfs around the entrance would be easier and probably level you some more. However as you padded along the fan fair of an entering hero caught your ears, you swiftly moved into a bush. Seconds ticked by and their scent caught your nose, they were moving closer. It didnt take long for them to enter your field if vision it was ....

What was the hero?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)