More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

You continue tormenting your sister or you do another thing?

(Alternative story) Your mom has your same powers

But you weren't the only one who got this incredible powers. Your mother, although she was affected by your powers, also has the same powers as you. She's the only financial support of the house after her husband died two years ago, and Sheila and Billy (you) are too young to work. She has a work as a recepcionist in a local accountability firm, where she's under a severe control by her boss, a younger woman called Anna, who believes that because she graduates from Harvard she can boss around everyone. Also, other of problema of your mother was her sexual satisfaction. After her husband died, her sexual satisfaction comes to zero, since she was determined to never marry or sleep to any other man, so she lost a way to release her daily frustrations.

After Sheila and you left the house, Donna, your mother, proceed to clean the house. She was about to start cleaning when she said "I wish all the household chores were done". Suddenly, shiver ran through his body. Donna looked down and she sees the floor shining clean, then she goes to the backyard and see the washed clothes drying outside. She check all the house and see everything cleaned and washed. Everything was ordered in the right place. Surprised, she asks "How this happen?".

A voice coming from nowhere reply "Due to your sacrificed life, I, the god of fortune, give you powers to alter reality as you wish to satisfy your desires. Now go and satisfy your wishes". Now, Donna comes back to normality, thinking about what she just witness. Thinking about that, she just turn on the TV, and start viewing her favourite novel. Now, on the screen is the main female star, a gorgeous blonde with big tits, great ass and a tiny waist.

"I envy her. She had a body that every man desire to fuck. I wish to have her body, her gigantic tits, her big round ass..."

Before she finishes speaking, her body suffers some transformations. Her breasts grow in size, to a size similar to the TV actress and her ass become big and round. Perplexed, she noticed that she now had the body of the TV actress. Now she realized that what the voice said was true. She started thinking what to do next...

What will she do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)