More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

You continue tormenting your sister or you do another thing?

(Alternative story) Girl Introduction

You, as a girl, had the worst day possible: First, you woke up late, and you have to wait almost 1 hour to use the house’s bathroom, since your little brothers enter first on it. Therefore, you have to prepare yourself very fastly, without comb or make up very well. Then, you had to eat your cold breakfast in a hurry, since you had at the time five minutes to enter high school. Moreover, in a hurry, you take your bicycle to reach faster school, without realizing that you were a wearing short skirt, so you flashed your white bunny girly panties to everyone who crossed you.

Finally, when you reach high school, you had an “accident”, since it was “that day” and you did not have a tampon, so you stain your panties. You, embarrassed at the accident and for wearing the short skirt and girly panties, tried to cover the view of them, but you failed, falling to the ground only to be caught by Julie, your crush’s evil girlfriend, who take a pic of your panties and twitted it with the message “morning seeing the flag of Japan”. You, followed by your friend Karen (who saw the whole thing), run crying to girl’s bathroom, where you, between tears, wished that all that happened today never happen, and that you hope everyone else didn’t see the twit of Julie about your accident. Instantly, Karen ask you:

Karen: - What are you talking about?

You: - You know, the accident, the stain…

Karen: - What stain? What accident? I didn’t see anything.

You: - What??? You were just there, when Julie took the pic of my panties.

Karen: - Girl, Julie isn’t at school right now. What happened to you??? You’re using ?? Maybe you hit your head this morning. Let’s go to nursing to let them check you. You’re crazy…

So, without knowing what happened, without believing that Karen couldn’t remember what just happened, you walked to nursery. There, you were received by the sexy nurse Louise. You aren’t definitely lesbian, you like guys, but you had certain things by some women like the nurse. In that moment, Louise made you sit and proceed to make you a eye exam. In that moment, seeing a little cleavage, you though for yourself that you wish to see what kind of bra the nurse was using, and, just as a miracle, nurse’ shirt ripped opened enough to let you see that she was wearing a lace bra. The nurse covered herself, and you realized that you had powers, that everything you think happens. So, now you want to test your powers once again…

How and on who do you test your powers?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)