More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

You continue tormenting your sister or you do another thing?

(Alternative Story) Path of Self Humiliation

"Well, this power is kinda interesting...Mhm I think that I could do something that I wanted to try before, but I never did because I fear about the consequences, but if I could change reality, I shouldn't be afraid of any consequences..." You decided to try it: you're not a moschist, but you always wonder how does it feel to pass through humiliating moments. So now, with this absolute power, you can try it.

You are walking through the street and you thought "I'm not wearing any pants and underwear, and my dick is 2 inches flaccid". As you said that, you fell kinda exposed down there, and as you look down, you see that aren't wearing anything behind your waist, and worse, your penis is reduced to a micro-dick. The test comes soon: a grgeous blonde comes in the other, and as she sees you coming, she gets surprised to see you pantless, and bursts into laughter after seeing your mini penis. She gives you the SPH sign as she walks away, making you start to get hard.

"The woman has a pic of my tiny penis and she shared it with her female friends. I can see the Whatsapp messages"

As you said that, the cellphone, that you have in your jacket pocket start to ring. You open it, and saw that you have 19 messages in the group "Gurls from yoga". There, Linda, the woman that see you mini dick posted a pic of your tiny dick and the message "Look how tiny is the dick of a loser that I found on the street", it's replied with multiple laugh emojis and comments "my baby son has a bigger one XDXD", others like that.

With your dick rock hard as ever, you think what to do next...

What are you going to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)