More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What rule does he change first? What happens?

'Red headed males'

'Red headed males' That caught Joshes eye, he had a number of bad experiences with red haired guys over the years. From Jerome his junior high school bully, to Cameron his current boss. Josh had developed a intense disliking for red haired guys, looking at the information in the entry he found it sadly accurate. Deleting the first few paragraphs he then typed in the following... 'All red headed males have cunts instead of cocks and balls.' Josh grinned as he thought about his old bully being a cuntboi and having to let guys fuck him, licking his lip's as he considered his next rule. 'All red headed males are sissy's... who have to suck or get fucked by any dick that it offered to them.' He thought about his asshole of a boss and wished this was for real, he'd love to walk into Cameron office and whip his dick out. "Get on these nuts faggot." He snickered under his breath, as he hurried to get back to his job before his lunch hour was over.

Unfortunately the mall was kind of far from the office, and he realized he was going to be late getting back. His asshole of a boss was sure to notice, as Josh rushed to at least get back inside the building in time. He spotted officer O'reilly the local cop on the beat, oddly the red headed Irish cop was working as a meter maid. "Hi Officer." Josh called as the cop looked up at him, raising one pale hand to wave back to him. Josh couldn't help noticing that officer O'reilly was looking even more pale and oddly effeminate than Josh remembered. But he really didn't have time to think about it, checking his watch he realized that he was ten minutes late already. Hurrying into the building he headed up to his cubical, as he stepped off the elevator Ray stopped him and hurried over.

"Boss wants to see you." Ray grunted blandly, but they both knew what was going on. Cameron had Ray out there watching for Josh to come back, Ray was Cameron's stool pigeon in the office.

"Yeah I figured..." Josh snorted, trying to cover up his distaste for Ray and his discomfort about being put on the spot for being late. "Headed straight there." He promised tossing his jacket onto his chair back as he past by, waking down the long roll of cubicles towards Cameron's corner office. Walking up he knocked on the door, and heard a muffled sound that sounded kind of like 'Come.' Turning the knob he pushed the office door open and stepped inside, and then frozen in place as he saw Terry the intern. The college aged intern was standing there with his pants down around his ankles, his hands gripping Cameron ears hard. As Terry humped and thrust hard against Cameron's bright red blushing face, the intern cramming his thick cock down the boss's throat.

"Wha... wha..." Josh stammered weekly, his mind suddenly going back to the new rules for red heads that he had written.

"I'll be finished up in just a minute." Terry grunted with a wide smirk, as he glanced back over his shoulder.

Get on these nuts

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)