More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How do you answer?

"a little inappropriate"

You furrow your brow. "I thought maybe it was a little inappropriate for a girl her age." You say. After all, you did think it was a little inappropriate. Nice to look at, perhaps, but shocking.

Georgina laughs. "She's in college. When exactly should she wait to flaunt what she's got?"

Okay, she makes a good point, your wife does. You relent. "Alright. Maybe not inappropriate. Just surprising. I didn't think Chrissy was the type of girl to like being that... exposed."

Georgina shrugs. "Well not at home. Of course not. But vacation is for doing all the things you'd never do when you're home." She rolls over on the bed and places a soft hand on your thigh. "It's for going to places you'd never usually see, eating things you know you should avoid, making new friends and having adventures with them that might get you into trouble." She smiles at you, slowly caressing your thigh over your shorts.

Maybe that's true. And here you thought vacation was mostly for getting a tan and forgetting about work.

"Speaking of which" your wife goes on. "Did you happen to notice that pretty girl at the front counter when we checked in? Didn't you think she was pretty?"

You respond with a very suspicious look. You did sort of notice the girl at the counter. But there are lots of pretty girls in the world. You didn't think anything of it. More importantly, now you're sure that your wife is asking you trick questions, no doubt about it. "I... um... maybe... why?"

"You know, to fool around with." Your wife gives you a smile that you've come to know means she's feeling a little amorous. But she's never suggested anything like this before. She's never come close. And she notices your suspicious look. "What? That's what vacation is for." She says it like it's absolutely no big deal.

"I don't think you know what most people do on vacation." You say.

"Maybe you don't know what most people do on vacation." She responds.

But before you can reply, there's a tap at the door, then it flings open and in walks Chrissy. Good thing you and Georgina weren't fooling around, with or without some girl from the lobby. Not if Chrissy is going to be that causal about it.

And just as you're thinking about Chrissy's newly discovered sense of casualness, you notice what she's wearing; which is practically nothing. A pair of tight jeans and without a bra, a shirt that's see-through, not sorta see-through, not semi-see through, but clearly meant to expose her. She smiles at her mom and she smiles at you, again like it's no big deal.

"Hey guys." She chimes with her usual glee. I'm going out to see some of the guys I met on the beach today. How's this outfit look?"

It's almost not surprising when her mother says. "Great!"

You shake your head. Guess this is what people do on vacation, you think.

And Chrissy notes your disapproval, as Georgina shoots you a look that seems to say 'let her have her fun.'

But this is a strange place with strange people who may not be trustworthy. Not to mention, you kinda want to hang onto the image of Chrissy as the sweet, smart, girl-next-door who loves staying in, watching cheesy movies and geeking out about her chem experiments. You don't know what to make of this.

"What?" Chrissy asks with a frown.

Do you say anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)