More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by InvisibleLurker InvisibleLurker

The clothes surely had mischief to pull on John...

"Nice ass~"

(By mariofan of writing.com, edited by Vestiphile)

John smiled at the bizarre situation he managed to land himself in. When he snooped in his mom's room, he didn't except to find a bunch of clothing so technologically advanced that they could act on their own. It was like some kind of weird science fiction. He was communicating with these things at some level, they were friendly (maybe even more than 'friendly' based on the reaction he'd seen so far), and they even accommodated his odd request without any hesitation.

Now he was wearing a pair of black shiny leggings and panties, with the other ghostly clothing in the room not only helping him dress, but apparently watching his interactions intently. Looking down at the shiny spandex, his wonder turned to shock as the slick black fabric legs begin to inflate, along with the hips and the ass, quickly expanding to give him the lower proportions of his incredibly curvy mother.

"Whoa! What the..." he cried out as he felt the tight swelling of invisible flesh all around his lower half. "What are you doing to me?" He pulled open the elastic waistband of the shiny black pants, looking down to see empty space filling them--and the panties. His legs and...other parts...hadn't changed a bit, but he looked in the mirror to see the unmistakable curves adorning his lower half.

What was more--he could feel the change. Even if his legs were the same size and shape inside, moving around in the leggings made the strange invisible fluid between his flesh and the boundary of the fabric wobble and jiggle like the density of real flesh. He didn't feel heavier, but he could feel the sensation of the after-motion--as if the curves were really his. "How is this possible? I thought these things were supposed to be 'self-fitting'!"

Eerie laughter vibrated out from the clothing now, finding his reaction rather amusing. "Well, we can't have you walking around with such a tiny, bony little behind now, can we?" He didn't recognize the voice, but it was sonorous, smug, and feminine--and when it spoke it was as if it could feel it from his calves to his hips. He blushed a little, taking notice that his cock certainly reacted. Was there a...female intelligence--one that could actually speak--emanating from these strange (but, he had to admit, visually appealing) leggings?

"Did you just t--whoa!" John reached down to feel the back of the leggings as the shiny black ass of the spandex swelled up even further, bouncing and jiggling all around him. He took panicked steps away from the ghostly clothing ensemble, not at all prepared for this.

What did I get myself into here? John thought.

He was about to reconsider all of this, when...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)