More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

What are you?

"Lesser" Poison Dragon

You are a 3 foot tall "Lesser" Poison Dragon that has a closer resemblance to a lizard than an actual dragon. Being a "Lesser" dragon means you walk on all fours and have tiny wings and a short tail. Your dark green scales are good for hiding but are hardly good armor at your current level. And although you are a Poison Dragon, your status as a "Lesser" version means that your poison is simply annoying and far from lethal unless a lot of damage is dealt to your enemy first. And you can only administer it through a bite. Which means you have to be right in the middle of a group of thrashing Heroes to actually use that skill. While you are a little better defended and stronger than some of the monsters in the area, you don't have a chance against a group of Heroes.

You have been laughed at for your small wings and stubby horns, and how you are hardly a dragon at all. You have never been able take down even one Hero and honestly you are sick and tired of being just a "Lesser" anything. You want to grow! To one day let your wings carry you across the sky and climb to the heights of the the "Greater" Dragons. NO! The GRAND Dragons! To let your poisonous power let you taint the world and become the Poison King!

You are snapped out of your thoughts by the sound of music that Heralds the arrival of Heroes. With a huff of frustration, you quickly climb a tree to hide out. Thinking quickly, you try to determine your skills and abilities.

Lesser Poison Dragon
Lvl: 5
Melee Attack: 10
Ranged Attack: 5
Weakness: Earth
Special Abilities:
Poison Bite: deals Melee Attack damage plus 5 Poison Damage/Per second for poisoned enemies.
Immune to poison

Why the hell did you have a ranged score with no ranged abilities? What dumb ass designed your character profile? You sigh in frustration as you watch for the Heroes to arrive. It doesn't take long for a trio to arrive, all happy and giggly for some damn reason. At the head was a male Elf Hunter. The idiot is too busy trying to show off his muscles to his two female companions to actually be on the lookout for something to happen. The other two Heroes were a Human healer who was shaking her head at the man's antics and a giggly Half Nymph bimbo who was showing too much skin. Probably a Bard based on the lute she carried, but her skimpy clothing made her look more like a prostitute. Were those even in this game? You weren't sure but if you ever manage to become any kind of King, you definitely want to put them in.

The Hunter does another arm pump to show off his other arm and without thinking you hiss in revulsion. While the bimbo was too busy giggling and the Hunter still showing off, the Healer did in fact notice you. She gave a warning yell to her companions, but you had already taken the initiative. You sprung from your hiding place, landing heavily onto the Hunter and biting for the throat. The bimbo swings were lute wildly and you roll to the side in time to dodge it. The Hunter wasn't so lucky, groaning after it thunked hard into his stomach. You tried to make a run for it, but the Healer's shout of "Get the lizard," made you stop dead in you tracks.

Oh. No. She. DIDN'T! You spin as she starts to descend on you, knocking her feet from under her with your tail. The bimbo rushes you and you leap, driving your scaled head into her stomach and knocking her back. She hits a tree hard and flops to the ground. The Healer is picking herself off the ground when you turn your attention back to her and bite her, pumping her full of venom. She screams and flails back away from you.

You are about to launch another attack when suddenly you there is a soft Ding and you feel your energy grow. Glancing over your shoulder, you see that the Hunter has disappeared and is probably respawning back in town. Your first bite had obviously managed to poison him and the dumb bimbo had done some good damage with her poor aim. Fortunately, it was your poison that had finished him. That means you are left alone with these two wounded and very beautiful women. Suddenly you start to think that keeping them for some fun might be a good idea. But you can only drag one away with your current body limits.

The Busty Bimbo is knocked out and would be the easiest to take off. But then again the Healer was pretty fiery for someone of her class, and even though she was poisoned, she could take care of that even at her level. The question though, was which one do you take and which do you finish off.

Did you level up? And which do you take with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)